cardiologist H/F - Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (France)
Saint-Genis-Laval, Rhône, France
Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost, Ain, France
Thonon-les-Bains, Haute-Savoie, France
Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isère, France
Charancieu, Isère, France
Moirans, Isère, France
Valence, Drôme, France
Rumilly, Haute-Savoie, France
Our existing CardioParc : Moirans (38), Charancieu (38), Thonon-les-Bains and Rumilly (74), Valence (26), Saint-Genis-Laval (69), Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost (01), Bourgoin-Jallieu (38)
Join a dynamic team and an innovative medical cardiology project that is revolutionising access to care and consultation.
Who we are ?
CardioParc is a network of next-generation cardiology centres. We are reinventing cardiology consultation by modifying its organization through the principle of task delegation.
Our primary goal is to improve access to healthcare for the entire population by making cardiology care accessible while preserving the personal life balance of medical and healthcare professionals.
Our “next generation” consultation centres are located in regions with little or no access to healthcare.
Thanks to digital tools and the izyCardio interface, we significantly improve the coordination of care between healthcare professionals, facilitate communication with our patients and offer expert services.
The Cardiologist collaborates with a team dedicated to patient management (Medical Assistants, Nurses, Sonographers, Advanced Practice Nurses). The doctor therefore focuses on his medical expertise, diagnosis and information of the patient. The organization is adapted to the needs of tomorrow’s medicine.
As part of our development, we are recruiting cardiologists for our current and future centers in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region.
Our development prospects are promising.
We are planning to open 40 to 50 CardioParc centres in peri-urban regions by 2024.
Joining us will :
Give you back medical time
A large number of tasks related to the consultation time but necessary for the proper functioning of the firm (accounting, administrative, replacement, logistics...) are an overload of work. At CardioParc, the goal is to relieve you of all these tasks through a complete management of the practice.
Adequate consultation time
According to your desires and needs, we can adapt your time of presence at the firm We can simply determine together the days of consultations that you wish to carry out. No custodial or on-call constraints and the possibility to have a mixed activity.
Your missions :
As part of a dynamic team, the cardiologist’s main tasks are to:
- Invest in a new, innovative, visionary project and propose a human medicine where patient follow-up is at the heart of the concerns (personalized follow-up).
- Ensure the management and medical follow-up of patients in collaboration with the entire team (consultations, stress tests, stress ultrasound, tele-expertise, etc.)
- Integrate AI into the care journey and optimize the use of the digital tool.
- Focus your expertise on synthesizing data from the nurse, making your medical diagnosis and informing the patient.
- Opportunity to invest in izyCardio start-up and/or work with a research laboratory.
- You can maintain a mixed practice if you wish (private or public hospital in the area, cardiac rehabilitation centre, interventional trays, etc.).
Registered with the National Council of the Order of Physicians and holder of a DES in cardiology or diploma of equivalent specialty.
Precise and rigorous, you appreciate versatility and new technologies.
With a real team spirit and a sense of communication, you want to work transparently with your colleagues, the health care team and all stakeholders.
• Contract: liberal status (self-employed).
• 5 weeks paid leave
• Attractive compensation based on your experience.
• Mutual and Provident contract negotiated and proposed with support.
• Site opening hours: 8am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• Possibility of mobility support.
• Replacement vacations are feasible if you want to test our model to make sure it’s right for you.
This opportunity is for you! Join us!
If you find yourself in our values for this precursor project do not hesitate to contact us or send us your application specifying your geographical mobility and your wish of working time to email@example.com