cardiologist H/F - Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (France)
Moirans, Isère, France
Charancieu, Isère, France
Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isère, France
Saint-Genis-Laval, Rhône, France
Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost, Ain, France
Thonon-les-Bains, Haute-Savoie, France
Annecy, Haute-Savoie, France
Valence, Drôme, France
Roanne, Loire, France
As part of our development we are looking for full-time or part-time cardiologists who will be keen to invest in an innovative project offering a more humane medicine.
Working in a CardioParc center is 100% medical, 0% administrative.
who we are ?
CardioParc is a network of next-generation cardiology centres. We are reinventing cardiology consultation by modifying its organization through the principle of task delegation.
Our primary goal is to improve access to healthcare for the entire population by making cardiology care accessible while preserving the personal life balance of medical and healthcare professionals.
Our “next generation” consultation centres are located in regions with little or no access to healthcare.
The Cardiologist collaborates with a team dedicated to patient management (Medical Assistants, Nurses, Sonographers, Advanced Practice Nurses). The doctor therefore focuses on his medical expertise, diagnosis and information of the patient. The organization is adapted to the needs of tomorrow’s medicine.
Your Missions :
As part of a dynamic team, the cardiologist’s main tasks are to :
- Ensure the management and medical follow-up of patients in collaboration with the entire team (consultations, stress tests, stress ultrasound, tele-expertise, etc.)
- Focus your expertise on synthesizing data from the nurse, making your medical diagnosis and informing the patient.
You can maintain a mixed practice if you wish (private or public hospital in the area, cardiac rehabilitation centre, interventional trays, etc.).
The benefits of the position :
- A complete management of your agenda and the administrative part
- A medical team at your side to facilitate consultation
- A pleasant working environment: new premises, modern equipment, ...
- Flexible work schedules
- No on call, no guard
- Attractive remuneration
Registered with the National Council of the Order of Physicians and holder of a DES in cardiology or diploma of equivalent specialty or/ internal specialty in medicine with a replacement license.
Precise and rigorous, you appreciate versatility and new technologies.
With a real team spirit and a sense of communication, you want to work transparently with your colleagues, the health care team and all stakeholders.
• Contract: liberal status (self-employed).
• 6 weeks paid leave
• Attractive compensation based on your experience.
• Mutual and Provident contract negotiated and proposed with support.
• Site opening hours: 8am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• Possibility of mobility support.
This opportunity is for you! Join us!