Instituto de Cardiología Pueblo de LuisTrelew - Argentinaa month ago
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO THE CARDIOLOGY RESIDENCY
- Doctor with preference of no more than 5 years from finishing university (Not a must).
- 1 year residence or concurrency in Medical Clinic, General Medicine or Intensive Care.
- Proven knowledge of Office and Windows.
- Knowledge of Spanish (reading and expression) (Not a must).
- Residence or transfer to the Province of Chubut. Help with relocation.
- Theoretical and practical training in clinical cardiology.
- Direct participation in scientific activities and towards the community.
- Possibility of joining a specialized work group.
- Paid training activity.
- Excellent working conditions.
Duration: 4 years (includes one year of Medical Clinic)
Conditions: The Medical Clinic Residence -total or partial- is a favorable but not exclusive condition for this application.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter data in the form on our website