Mission of this Website
The mission of the website https://jobs.escardio.org/ is to facilitate the reach of medical and research institutions in the field of cardiology to find job seekers in their field.
The Website is the property of the European Society of Cardiology, an organisation registered under the French Law of 1901 on associations, with the Grasse sub-prefecture under number W061005017, Bus. Reg. SIRET No. 403 299 480 00026, and intra-Community VAT number FR 89 403 299 480.
The European Society of Cardiology contact information is provided below:
a. Registered office: Société Européenne de Cardiologie, 2035 route des Colles, Les Templiers, CS 80179 Biot, 06903 Sophia Antipolis, France;
b. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Telephone number: +33(0)4 92 94 76 00
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is the entity responsible for the aforementioned Website, the main purpose of which is to facilitate the reach of medical and research institutions in the field of cardiology to find job seekers in their field.
3. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
Obligations of Website user
You are responsible for the use of the Website and for activities carried out by you on it.
You shall refrain from any behaviour that is illegal or would constitute fraud with respect to the European Society of Cardiology, other users, or third parties.
You shall refrain from collecting in any form whatsoever, information on other users without their consent, either manually or automatically, such as e-mail addresses, particularly in order to send non-solicited advertising or spam or e-mail chain letters.
1. The European Society of Cardiology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission, or inaccuracy in any job advertisement on this Website.
2. In no event will the ESC be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information contained in or provided through the use of this Website, nor for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages.
3. The information contained on this Website is intended to inform job seekers of potential openings and allow institutions to communicate their needs. This Website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for a social or professional networking tool.
4. Under no circumstances will the ESC or any affiliated staff or Website contributors, be liable to you, as a Website visitor or any other person or body, for any decision taken or acted upon as a result of reliance on the information contained within the Website. You agree that neither the ESC or any affiliated staff or website contributors, will be responsible for any damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages), or loss of data or loss of profit, even if the ESC or any affiliated staff or Website contributors, has been advised of the possibility of such a loss.
5. The ESC does not warrant that the technical functions contained in the material contained in this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. The European Society of Cardiology reserves the right, without prior notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently shut down the Website.
The European Society of Cardiology shall not be liable for any harm whatsoever that could result from this temporary or permanent unavailability.
7. The ESC disclaims any responsibility concerning the information and/or materials on sites hyperlinked from the Website.
8. The Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than the ESC. Such links are provided for the user's convenience only. The ESC does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The ESC's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third-party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
9. The European Society of Cardiology reserves the right to possibly disseminate free or paid advertising or promotional messages on the Website.
The jobs.escardio.org Website is owned by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
Items belonging to the ESC
The content of —including, but not limited to— the user account, the general structure, the trademarks, drawings, models, animated or static images, texts, photographs, logos, style guides, software and programmes, search engines, data bases, sounds, videos, domain names, design, European Society of Cardiology’s knowledge, and all the other elements comprising the user account, the Website or any other information, are the exclusive property of the European Society of Cardiology, or of partners or third parties who have been granted a licence, and are protected by the intellectual property rights that are or shall be recognised in accordance with the current laws.
Any total or partial reproduction and/or representation of any of these items without the express permission of the European Society of Cardiology is forbidden and shall constitute an infringement punishable under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Therefore, you shall refrain from any activity or action that could directly or indirectly affect the European Society of Cardiology’s intellectual property rights.
Third parties items
Items belonging to third parties, including but not limited to, trademarks, drawings, models, images, texts, photos, articles, studies, and logos are the exclusive property of their authors and are protected by intellectual property laws as recognised by current laws.
You are not authorised to directly or indirectly infringe the property rights of third parties, where the items are present in the user account or the Website, or to make any use whatsoever of the names, trademarks, logos, software, information, data bases, or documents that are disclosed to you in a general way during the use of the Website.
You undertake to respect all the rights of third parties with respect to the items present on the Website and shall refrain from using any item that calls to mind a third-party’s item for any purpose whatsoever.
In this respect, you undertake to take all necessary measures to protect third parties’ said rights, and especially, to keep unaltered any references to the property ownership on any data, information, and more generally, on the items that can be accessed through the Website or those made available by third parties.
1. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from the ESC. Information displayed on this Website may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that the source of the copied content is indicated, and no modifications are made. However, some documents and photos have been published on this Website with the permission of the relevant owners (who are not the ESC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the appropriate owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
2. Any unapproved use may result in actions being taken by the ESC to require removal of material concerned from display/distribution and possible legal action.
Applicable law and jurisdiction